CyberSweden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to official CyberSweden forum.Use nick from Cyberrepublik for registration please.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Espionage and Theocracy

Go down 
+6
raster69
Chucky_Norris
Armour
Ronell
Admin
Polja Pamuka
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Polja Pamuka
Polja Pamuka

Espionage and Theocracy Empty
PostSubject: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:52 am

I would just like to point out that it would be a good idea if we start to think of founding an intelligence organization at this early stage of the game
-since this is similar to eR the methods of work will also be similar and those require time

pirat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:54 am

For what?I mean for revealing the tactics of enemy ok but i think that PTO isn't allowed in this game.

EDIT:Yap i'm right.LAW:13-Money in every country's treasury must be used for that country . Any Political Take Over and steal money from treasury in countries is prohibited and will result permanent bann.
Back to top Go down
https://c-sweden.forumotion.com
Polja Pamuka
Polja Pamuka

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 am

Filip wrote:
For what?I mean for revealing the tactics of enemy ok but i think that PTO isn't allowed in this game.

EDIT:Yap i'm right.LAW:13-Money in every country's treasury must be used for that country . Any Political Take Over and steal money from treasury in countries is prohibited and will result permanent bann.

-it is always a good idea to have "some of our people among some of their people"

-these organizations are made to prevent surprises of all kinds

-who knows how will the game will be developing...as far as I see the admin is reasonable and might actualy listen to players' proposals to instal some new features Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronell
Beginner
Beginner
Ronell

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:39 am

Always better to be over prepared than have nasty surprises.
Back to top Go down
Armour
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Having an intelligence organization doesn't mean it is used for PTO's. It is used to gather information on whats going on in countries around the world so, for example, an ally of ours doesn't unexpectedly backstab us
Back to top Go down
Chucky_Norris

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Btw guys, if you plan on doing it covert, might as well not talk about it in the public section of the forum Wink
Back to top Go down
raster69
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:36 am

I have some experience with that... Contact me ingame if you need me Wink
Back to top Go down
Armour
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Well Chucky this doesnt strike me as a very information-sensitive discussion at the moment Razz
Back to top Go down
Fox Reinfeldt
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:00 am

Especially when talking about a beta version. Laughing
Back to top Go down
kriszke
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Who says that we don't have one already? Razz
Back to top Go down
timur
timur

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:50 pm

i also thoguht of that :3

Espionage and Theocracy Wwhe2d
Back to top Go down
Vigge_of_Death

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:58 am

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Armour
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Damn we're sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Vigge_of_Death

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:58 am

Imperial agents working under cover.
Back to top Go down
timur
timur

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:36 am

country i decided to check is so slow that i am giving up thinking they are tardeds much Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espionage and Theocracy   Espionage and Theocracy Empty

Back to top Go down

Espionage and Theocracy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CyberSweden :: Public Area :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: