CyberSweden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to official CyberSweden forum.Use nick from Cyberrepublik for registration please.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yesterday maintenance.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Yesterday maintenance. Empty
PostSubject: Yesterday maintenance.   Yesterday maintenance. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:14 am

Like you know there was maintenance between June 11 and 12 at night,it started at half past two.I would like to inform you how it came to that.

President of cSerbia ACAB got permanently ban in game but first let we see how he get there.Two days ago ACAB used food from admin org for his private needs,he was moderator.

Last night he went to city and get drunk and when he came home he saw that he has ban.
Because he was pi**ed he started to ban them in order Presidents, administrator,
all who had once pi**ed him, all organisations whose names he did not like,
the criterion was totally random.
According to information we managed to gather in the meantime ACAB is perhaps
even set results of the election in his favor.
(the information we received from some of the moderator).This is text from this article.
Remain of the text is explained further course of cSerbian economy.Best wishes
Back to top Go down
https://c-sweden.forumotion.com
Polja Pamuka
Polja Pamuka

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday maintenance.   Yesterday maintenance. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:43 am

heh...I remember a few similar events from eR...even saved a few schreenshots

Yesterday maintenance. Adminfejl

and this one:

Yesterday maintenance. Unledyv

-also, there was that time when CP of Spain got angry and activated all the MPPs....

these are just examples how months of game eforts and hours of playing can got to waste in a few click pirat

about this ACAB I have heard some bad rumors a few days ago where people were saying they dont trust him much...perhaps it is better it finished like this.. Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday maintenance.   Yesterday maintenance. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:51 am

Hahah i didn't see those pics...About ACAB you are probably right...I've chat with him on Serbian channel and he was suspicious to me.He acted like he was not interested to play.
Back to top Go down
https://c-sweden.forumotion.com
Fram
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday maintenance.   Yesterday maintenance. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:33 am

That's what you get when you don't do a good enough scan of your moderators...
Back to top Go down
Tomazi
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday maintenance.   Yesterday maintenance. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:36 am

ahuheuheuaheuhe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday maintenance.   Yesterday maintenance. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday maintenance.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CyberSweden :: Public Area :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: